法国 Kering (原PPR ) 集团刚刚发布今年上半年业绩简报：
- 销售额46.78亿欧元，按不变汇率同比增长 4% ，第二季度增速（＋5.2%）比上季度（＋3.1%）有所加快
- 奢侈品部门销售，按不变汇率同比自然增长 7.9% － 其中第二季度同比增长 9.4%，明显快于上季度的 6.4%
- 以PUMA 为首的运动生活部门的销售同比则下跌了3.1%
- 主力品牌Gucci 第二季度销售同比增长 4.1%，微微高于上季度的 4%
- 集团首席财务官表示：Gucci 无Logo 的皮具产品获得双位数增长，带Logo的织物面料配饰销售下跌
- 中国大陆和香港的业绩仍呈向上趋势，Gucci 无Logo皮具在中国也有双位数增长，占第一季度销售的三分之一以上
- 男士服饰比例提升，占Gucci 总销售的30%
- 其他奢侈品牌第二季度销售增速都快于上季度： Bottega Venenta ＋17.2%，Saint Laurent Paris +14.4%，其他奢侈品牌＋18.7%
- 持续经营的业务利润8.427亿美元，高于预期，同比增长 2.3%－营业利润率改善，达到18%
|Gucci||Bottega Veneta||Saint Laurent Paris||其他奢侈品牌|
|同比微增 0.6%||是去年同期的2.7倍||是去年同期的5.5倍||同比增长 49.2%|
由此看出，Kering 对 Bottega Veneta、Saint Laurent Paris 的投入大幅加大，期望它们的增长势头可以抵消掉 Gucci 在市场饱和、logo 产品销售疲软后的停滞乃至下滑。
|2013年第二季度||Gucci||Bottega Veneta||Saint Laurent Paris||其他奢侈品牌|
- 以大中华为首的日本外亚太区是 Gucci 和Bottega Veneta 在全球的第一大市场，但今年第二季度Gucci 在此地的销售下滑了 4%，远远逊于全球增长4.1%的表现；
- Bottega Veneta 在日本外亚太区依然有 13%的增速，但也低于全球17.2%的增速；
- Saint Laurent Paris 在此地更不乐观，虽然市场份额 19% 低于欧美，但增速却只有 3%，远远低于全球14.4%的增速;
- 不过在其他奢侈品牌，日本外亚太区的增速全球排名第二，仅次于日本 （品牌包括： Balenciaga,Alexander McQueen,Stella McCartney, Brioni, Sergio Rossi, Boucheron 等)
- In early January 2013, Kering completed its acquisition of a majority stake in the Chinese fine jewellery brand Qeelin. Created in 2004, Qeelin is the first Chinese luxury jeweller to have developed an international network of boutiques and currently operates 14 boutiques worldwide.
- On January 15, 2013, Kering acquired a majority stake in the luxury designer brand Christopher Kane with a view to developing the brand’s business in close partnership with its eponymous creator, the Scottish designer Christopher Kane. Founded in 2006, Christopher Kane is a distinctive and exciting brand with a unique DNA.
- The Qeelin and Christopher Kane brands have been fully consolidated in Kering’s financial statements since January 1, 2013.
- -On March 25, 2013, Kering announced that it had acquired a majority stake in France Croco. Founded in 1974, France Croco is a leading independent tannery located in Normandy and specialised in the sourcing, tanning and processing of crocodile skins. This acquisition will allow Kering’s brands to further secure a sustainable supply of high quality crocodile skins. France Croco has been consolidated in Kering’s financial statements since the second quarter of 2013.
- On April 22, 2013, Gucci further demonstrated its commitment to the excellence of “Made in Italy” and to Tuscany by announcing that it had acquired the Italian porcelain maker, Richard Ginori. Richard Ginori will be consolidated in the second half of 2013.
- On April 24, 2013, Kering announced that it had signed an agreement with RA.MO S.p.A to acquire a majority stake in the Italian jewellery group Pomellato. The Pomellato group has two brands: Pomellato, which is positioned in the fine jewellery segment and Dodo, positioned in the accessible jewellery segment. Through this acquisition, Kering has extended and strengthened its portfolio of luxury brands in the jewellery market, which is a high-growth segment. The transaction was completed on July 5, 2013, following clearance by the competition authorities. In view of the date on which Kering took over control of the group, Pomellato will be consolidated as from July 1, 2013.