Kering (原PPR ) 集团昨发布今年1季度业绩报告：奢侈品销售15.23亿欧元，同比实增6.4% (中国＋10%，欧洲＋3%)。三大品牌：Gucci，Bottega Veneta 和Saint Laurent 可比销售同比分别增长 4％，9%和19%。在中国大陆Gucci 有“高单位数”增长，BV 增长超过20%，但增速都大幅放缓，且“没有恢复的迹象”。
上季度，Gucci 明显放缓扩张步伐，仅新开3店，总数至432，无logo的高端皮具销售最好，有双位数增长。其他设计师品牌Stella McCartney, Alexander McQueen 和珠宝品牌 Boucheron 表现不错，但手表(芝柏和尚维沙)受到了中国市场衰退的打击。
- On January 3, 2013, Kering announced that it had received a firm offer from Alpha Private Equity Fund 6 (“APEF 6”) to acquire Redcats’ Children and Family division – comprising the Cyrillus and Vertbaudet brands – for an enterprise value of €119 million. On that basis, Kering entered into exclusive negotiations with APEF 6. The transaction was completed on March 28, 2013.
- On January 15, 2013, Kering announced that it had acquired a majority stake in the luxury designer brand Christopher Kane founded in 2006.
- On February 5, 2013, Kering announced the closing of the sale of OneStopPlus to Charlesbank Capital Partners and Webster Capital, marking the final step in the sale of all of Redcats USA’s operations.
- On February 25, 2013, Kering announced that Redcats had entered into an agreement to sell its Nordic brands Ellos and Jotex to Nordic Capital Fund VII for an enterprise value of €275 million.
- Following a complete transformation into a world leader focused on apparel and accessories in the Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle sectors, on March 22, 2013, the Group announced its decision to adopt the name “Kering” to better reflect its new identity. The Group’s change of name will be subject to approval at the Annual General Meeting on June 18, 2013.
- On March 25, 2013, Kering announced the acquisition of a majority stake in France Croco, one of the most renowned tanneries of crocodilian skins, allowing Kering brands to further secure a sustainable supply of high quality crocodilian skins.
- On April 17, 2013, Kering’s Board of Directors unanimously approved the listing of Groupe Fnac shares through a distribution to Kering shareholders. At the Annual General Meeting on June 18, 2013, Kering will propose to distribute to its shareholders, as a payment in full of dividends in respect of 2012 (an interim dividend of €1.50 having been paid on January 24, 2013) a supplementary cash dividend of €2.25 and a dividend in the form of Groupe Fnac shares in the ratio of 1 Groupe Fnac share for every 8 Kering shares held.
- On April 18, 2013, PUMA SE announced the appointment of Björn Gulden as Chief Executive Officer effective July 1, 2013. Björn Gulden brings to Puma an extensive international experience of nearly 20 years in a variety of management positions in the sporting goods and footwear industries, notably at Adidas, Helly Hansen and Deichman. Björn Gulden will be a member of Kering’s Executive Committee.
- On April 24, 2013, Kering announced the signing of an agreement with RA.MO S.p.A to acquire a majority stake in the Italian jewellery group Pomellato. The group operates two brands, Pomellato and Dodo, the first positioned within the fine jewellery segment and the latter within the accessible jewellery segment. With this acquisition, Kering is extending and reinforcing its portfolio of luxury brands in the high growth jewellery market. The transaction is subject to the approval of the competition authorities and is expected to be finalized in the coming weeks.